Posted by Ultra on August 1, 2011
Just a few years after came the first smartphone with touchscreen, this class of phones captured the lion’s share of mobile devices. Users understood and agreed that touch-sensitive controls is really easy, and in response, manufacturers have filled up shelves with new technology . But there is no perfect anything, and when was the first wave of enthusiasm users have begun to realize that with enough sensory apparatus is not easy and difficult to enter the message and take notes. But manufacturers are not particularly given to the value of this fact and have released only a few models of devices with a mechanical keyboard, though QWERTY. And if you look at these suggestions from the Android smartphone, it becomes clear that these models of unity.
Specifications Motorola Milestone 2 :-
- Processor – Texas Instruments OMAP3640 processor with a clock frequency of 1 GHz;
- Memory – 512 MB RAM, 8 GB of internal memory, slot microSD (up to 32 GB);
- Display – capacitive, TFT, 3.7 inches diagonal, resolution 854h480;
- Interfaces – USB 2.0 (micro USB), Bluetooth 2.1 (+ EDR), Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n, GPS / A-GPS;
- Camera – 5 megapixel, autofocus, flash, HD-video recording;
- Dimensions – 116.3 x 60.5 x 13.7 mm;
- Weight – 169 grams.